Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma's little traveling companion



I know that it has been a little while since Kim and I returned from visiting Mom and Dad in Escalante but I wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos of our traveling companion. At first, when Kim and I talked about bringing Bo with us, I was a little apprehensive. I wasn't sure about how he would like the long stints in the car. But loving his personality and knowing what a wonderful little munchkin he is, my apprehension dissipated quickly. I actually was looking forward to having Bo all to ourselves and he having us. He is such a good little traveler. So much better than this adult. His laughter and jabbering floating from the back seat was music only little children can make. While at Great Grandpa's and Grandma Great's house he was so happy and playful. He even took a couple 4-wheeler rides with his great grandpa. Kendra and Barrett were so generous to loan out their youngest angel to brighten our trip. What a wonderful experience for all of us to be able to bond and get to know this warm, playful, loving spirit. I loved the story reading, the bouncing in the bed, the second long sitting on grandpa's lap and the sweet little voice calling out pa pa where are you? I wouldn't trade the experience we had with babe bo for anything.

4 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

He is such a sweet boy! Glad he could go with you. Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

Barney Blah...g said...

Hello, if looks and sounds like you had a great time. thanks for sharing!

The Patty Cake House said...

Hi!! It's Emilie Patterson - I am soooooo excited I found your families blogs. I made Travis give me the addresses - I can't believe how adorable Kendras kids are. I can't wait to get to know them. I hope all is going well with you two!! It's so good to see pictures of everyone! Keep them coming! :O)

Rae Jean said...

Wow! Those are some pretty precious pics! Thanks for sharing the trip with us. Sounds like it was a fun time!