Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Gpa!

I always love this time of year for many reasons, but one really important one is that when Mike has his birthday, I am not quite as much older than him, as I am the other half of the year! Ha! I took him to lunch on his birthday, then we went out with our good friends (and Stacie's Parents) the Spencers and Sandi Stiles (Monte had a trial and could not make it!) Wendy Spencer's birthday is the same day as Mike's so that is alot to celebrate!! We will have Mike's family birthday dinner on Sunday, and once again Trav has consented to make Mike' s favorite Cambodian Pineapple chicken and rice Thanks Trav!
I am so grateful for Mike in my life! He is the most wonderful companion! He is so kind and caring and I appreciate him more than he will ever know! Love you, honey!
I returned to work part time this past week, and I was pooped by the end of the week! I had to train two classes yesterday, and it about did me in! Wow! I continue to feel better all the time...just mostly tired and cold, but that, too is improving. I am so blessed!

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!

Rae Jean said...

You are right! He is a special man! Happy Birthday Mike! I'm so glad that you are getting more strength back Kim. I hope that it keeps up for you! What a time of the year to be tired and cold, right?!? We are so looking forward to visiting with you this weekend! Josh and Jake are excited to see Tucker and Travis. Drive safely! Love you!

Our Growing Family said...

Yeah, I'm really glad that Mikes likes that Cambodian dish cause it gives Stacie and I another reason to have it. When it's just the two of us it doesn't get made very often so I hope he keeps the requests coming!