Monday, February 16, 2009

Ain't Love Grand!?!?!

Even though I have no photos, I did want to share a post on our wonderful, romantic get-away for Valentine's Day! We went to ...drum roll please...

The Red Lion Hotel in Boise Idaho! it was actually awesome and we had such a fun time! We were supposed to go to SLC, but because of several reasons, decided not to make the trip.
So, with a little help from our buddies at PriceLine, we had an economical, fun weekend right here at home!. We enjoyed each other so much, along with some great food, great movies, and great entertainment . It was just nice to be able to reconnect with each other, and have some quality alone time!

I am still so in love with my wonderful husband! Every day is a reminder of what an amazing man he is. How fortunate I am to have him in my life!

Love you , Honey!

2 comments:

Our Growing Family said...

Awe!! How sweet! You guys are sure meant for each other!!

Rae Jean said...

You guys are so awesome! I hope that we are just like you in 10 years, keeping our love alive!