Monday, April 6, 2009

New Arrival - Dax Michael Bishop

Our newest grandchild arrived on April 2nd - a bouncing baby boy. I apologize I don't have all the stats. I do know that he looks an awful lot like his older brother Bo. He is a darling little thing and makes the cutest noises. I think his brothers and sister like him okay. A little slide show will be coming soon.



Bo wasn't sure he wanted to hold Dax but warmed up to him quickly.

I love this photo of Anson. What a precious scene this is.

Eden likes her new brother. She loves to hold him.

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

I have been hoping you would post pictures! He is absolutely adorable!!! But of course he would be!!!! Please Please tell Kendra congratulations from me and I love her to pieces!!!!

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Wow so cute! I am so glad you posted some pics. I have been checking Kendra's waiting. Now the wait is over. Thanks

Rae Jean said...

Good post! Fun to see little Dax Michael! He is a little doll, and it looks like his brothers and sister all love him too. I'll bet that little Eden will be just a bundle of help for Kendra! Glad that he is healthy and here!