Sunday, May 10, 2009

Botanical Gardens

Kim and I took the Bishop children, the oldest three, to the Boise Botanical Gardens last Friday. It was an adventure. I was hoping to get some fun photos of the little tykes. The beautiful professional photos that were floating around in my imagination just waiting to be captured on my trusty Canon...well...are still floating around in my imagination. Attempting to pose these three was reminiscent of trying to herd a yard full of cats. Come to think if it, herding cats might have been easier. Don't misinterpret my meaning. I had great fun and the kids were more than wonderful, but herding these three little cats was hard work. Anson, Eden and Bo have wonderful personalities and spirits bursting with energy. This is what makes photographing them such a pleasure. I love some of the shots. I think I may have even captured a bit of those amazing personalities.

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Cute - Cute pictures!!!! I love your annalogy of herding cats - that is how I feel everyday!!!! :) Those are some cute kids!!!!

Barney Blah...g said...

Really sweet! You sure are a great grandpa!

Jim and Katie said...

Great pics Mike! I especially like the one of the three of them sitting on the steps. You guys are such great grandparents!

Rae Jean said...

Okay! Those were great! My fav was with Eden holding Bo's head for the picture. (Sassy is close to second! And then the three on different stairs...darling!) Loved the captions too...how perfect they were!