Tuesday, November 18, 2008

little boys, piano keys and cookies

As you all know, one of my favorite past times is shooting photos of my little grandbabies. We had Bo spend the night with us when Anson and Eden had their tonsils taken out. The two little boys can be quite fun (when they are getting along). I thought the shots of them eating cookies together and playing the piano together were so much fun, I wanted to share them with everyone.





This family (all the extended family included) sure know how to make pretty babies. I think we have the best looking grandkids on the planet!

3 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

What cuties!! And what great pics!!

Rae Jean said...

They are pretty cute!!! But I would have to argue on the cutest grandkids on the earth...lol. Laura (Don's daughter) has pretty cute kids for us!!! (Hopefully I will have grandkids of my own someday, that I can argue with!) Your little grandkids all seem to have these beautiful eyes! How do you do that?!?

Barney Blah...g said...

Hi there, my favorite is grumpy face Eden, that is a treat! I also like the Christmas background, nice!